Attached is the dress rehearsal schedule for the 2017 recital.
Recital & Dress Rehearsal are both at Ridge View High School.
- There are 5 separate recitals.
- Once you have paid your $35.00 recital fee, you will be given 6 tickets to each recital your child is performing in.
- Arrive 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE RECITAL PERFORMANCE TIME, (printed on the tickets)
- No parents allowed backstage
- Arrive 15 MINUTES Prior to your scheduled Rehearsal Time. We will not wait for you.
- Arrive in costume complete with hair and make up
- Put your child’s name on costume(s), (pieces and parts) and shoes
- All dancers should wear stage make up
- Ladies- Bright red lipstick
- Black mascara
- Dark eye shadow
- Blush (earth tone) No pink, it does NOT show on stage
- Hair – Slick backed bun,
- Must use hair nets, hair spray
- NO Bangs !
- NO Braids !
- NO Jewelry !
- NO Nail Polish !
Please review the attached photo schedule for your child’s classes so you know when to be at the studio for photos.
You can download the schedule here.
Due to the threat of severe weather all classes are cancelled for today 4/5/17. Classes WILL resume tomorrow!
During the recent competition Academy of Dance Arts dancers were awarded nearly $9,000 in scholarships. The other highlights include:
- highest scoring Mini, Petite, and Senior Soloists
- The Pre-Teen group (5 girls pictured with large trophy) received the highest score for the entire 12 & under age division
- The entire company (other photo) was awarded scholarships to an invitation only based Summer Program in NYC. Total scholarships awarded to ADA dancers was $9,000!
We will be having two extra Saturday, April 29 th 12 – 2:30 Friday, May 5 th 6:45 – 8:45.
You MUST attend one (hopefully both), if you want to be in the Opening and Finale. Otherwise, you will perform your class dance, and that is all.
Due to inclement weather all classes and rehearsals are cancelled for Saturday January 7th, 2017.
Just a reminder the studio is closed from Wednesday November 23rd, 2016 through Saturday November 26th, 2016 for Thanksgiving break. Enjoy the holiday!
Please check out the new schedule here.